Symbaroum is one of the most interesting RolePlaying Games recently published, from the Swedish Jarnringen.
GGstudio is proudly the publisher of the Italian edition.
If you dare to explore the Davokar, that's what you are going to find:
- A fast-paced and flexible rule-set for creating player characters and acting in the game world
- 5 playable races and 3 archetypes, divided into 15 occupations, as a basis for character creation
- 35 abilities, 25 mystical powers, 33 rituals and a large number of weapons and armors to make each character unique
- Detailed guidelines for how to create adventures; 38 monsters and adversaries, and 19 monstrous traits to arm the characters’ enemies with
- More than 50 pages describing the game world’s history, geography and cultures, focusing on four particular settings: the Forest of Davokar, the fortune hunter’s town of Thistle Hold, the Ambrian capital Yndaros and the cliff of Karvosti where the barbarian clans convene.
- Symbaroum is a complete roleplaying game; all you need to play is paper, pen and a dice set.
- The roleplaying game Symbaroum is suitable for all adventurous humans, goblins and trolls from the age of 12.